1. This Site
- This website (this “Site”) is owned and operated by Buck and provides information about the services offered by the Buck.
3. About Buck
- Buck provides actuarial advice, pensions administration, share plan administration, investment consultancy, insurance broking and technology services through the following Buck companies:
- Buck Consultants Limited (company number 1615055), registered office 20 Wood Street, London EC2V 7AF;
- Buck Consultants (Administration & Investment) Limited (company number 01034719) ), registered office 20 Wood Street, London EC2V 7AF;
- Buck Consultants (Healthcare) Limited (company number 172919) registered office 20 Wood Street, London EC2V 7AF;
- Buck Consultants Shareplan Trustees Limited (company number 926625) registered office 20 Wood Street, London EC2V 7AF;
- Buck Consultants (Administration & Investment) Limited London, Sucursala Iasi (company number J22/260/02.02.2016), registered office 7B-7C Palas Street, United Business Center, 3 Building C1, 5th Floor Iasi, Romania;
- ACS HR Solutions Share Plan Services (Guernsey) Limited (company number 47785) registered office is at 11 New Street, St Peters Port Guernsey GY1 2PF;
- Buck Global Deutschland GmBH with (company number HRB 18354) its registered office Amtsgericht Aachen HRB;
- ACS HR Solutions Nederland BV with its registered office at Capelle aan den Ussel, The Netherlands
- Buck Global LLC whose office address is 485 Lexington Ave., 10th Floor;
- Wichtig India HR Services Private Limited (company number U74995KA2018PTC112723) whose registered address is No. 51, 3rd Cross, Brindavan L/o Horamavu, India.
- Buck Canada HR Services Limited (company number C1185116) Suite 1700, Park Place, 666 Burrard Street, Vancouver BC V6C 2X8, Canada.
- Concert Consulting UK Limited (company number 06328949), registered office 20 Wood Street, London EC2V 7AF.
- Each of the Buck companies listed above is a limited liability company
4. Use of this Site
- We seek to make this Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using this Site, please contact us.
5. Suspend or withdraw this Site
- Buck does not guarantee that this Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Buck reserves the right to suspend access to, or withdraw all or any elements of this Site for business and operational reasons.
- We may also restrict access to some parts of this Site to registered users only. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at using the contact details below.
6. Changes to this Site
- Buck reserves the right to make changes to this Site at any time without notice.
7. Keep account details safe
- If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us using the contact details below.
8. Other terms that may apply to you
8.2 There are other additional terms which also apply to your use of the Site:
8.3 If you or your employer purchase services from us or you access services that we provide to you or your employer through this Site then additional terms will apply to your purchase or use of our services.
9. How you may use material on our site – ownership of rights
- This Site and all intellectual property rights in the Site and the material published on it are owned by or licensed to Buck. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
10. Trademarks, service marks and trading names
- All page headers, graphics, button icons, trademarks, service marks, get-up and logos appearing on the Site belong to us or our licensors and you agree not to display or use (or misuse) the same in any manner or display or use (or misuse) product names or company names without our or the respective owner’s prior written permission.
11. Do not rely on information on this Site
- The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
12. Accuracy of information and availability of this Site
- While we try to make sure that this Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Site for any particular purpose. We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- While we try to make sure that this Site is available for your use, we do not promise that the Site is available at all times nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the Site.
13. We are not responsible for websites we link to
- Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
14. User-generated content is not approved by us
- This website may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the site, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us using the contact details below.
15. Our liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury):
- we exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Site or any content on it;
- we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, our Site, or your use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue, business interruption, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, or any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of our supply of services to you under a separate contract, which will be set out in our terms and conditions applicable to the services in question.
16. Uploading content to our site
- Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy, as notified to you at that time.
- You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to us are described in Rights you are giving us to use material you upload.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy, as notified to you.
- You are solely responsible for securing and backing up your content.
17. Rights you are giving us to use material you upload
- When you upload or post content to our site, you agree to grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable, assignable, sub-licensable licence to use that material as we see fit without notice to you unless otherwise agreed in writing between you and us. Any such material will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you agree that we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose free of any intellectual property and moral rights. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to the Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- You may link to our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy, as notified to you.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us using the contact details below.
- Where this Site contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. Your use of third party websites or resources may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse this Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to this Site, the server on which this Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this Site. You must not attack this Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
21. Changes to the terms
22. Law and jurisdiction
- This contract shall be governed and construed with the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales will have jurisdiction over any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and orders made pursuant to it.
If you have any comments or suggestions about Buck or this website, you can contact us:
US – firstname.lastname@example.org
UK – email@example.com
Canada – firstname.lastname@example.org